Wednesday 11 March 2015

Games, Games, Games

Hello humans, as you#ve probably already gathered I like games. I like games A LOT. I was raised with a Sega Master System and later a Mega Drive, followed by an N64 (and my grandad's PC with various games like Chip's Challenge and DOOM) all of which have left a lasting impression on me. This is why I am determined to continue to throw out Let's Plays. Now they may not be the most entertaining but I strive to better myself and with external support I hope to develop into a somewhat capable and entertaining person.

With this in mind I have taken great strides recently to develop interesting content. Right now I am in the process of capturing footage from Smash Bros. WiiU for an 'Amiibo Tournament' which should be pretty damn fun if you don't mind me saying so.

I've also tried to break free from my obsession with Sonic to actually record, edit, and upload more videos. I hope that my wasted hours on electronic entertainment enthrall you, the viewer, and if you have any suggestions for improvements (besides something along the lines of "quit now you hopeless idiot") I would very much welcome them.

I have some big plans for my online activity, but anyone who knows me will testify that if I make promises they are things I'm most likely to end up breaking in some way, so for now I'll just say this; thank you for reading, and if you follow me in any regard thank you very, very much. There are surely better things for you to spend you time on, but every single view is something oddly special to me.

I'll be rolling out new content consistently within the coming week across YouTube, this blog, and other outlets and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. If not, I'm sorry but I am just one insignificant guy with far to many ideas that I can actually implement, I just hope the ones with slip through are in some way 'good'.

Thanks for reading.
See you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment