Thursday 19 March 2015

Amiibo, Nintendo, And Other Games

Hello humans, how be you? Good I hope.

Let's Plays are a thing, and they're something I enjoy both watching and creating. I'm rather crap at the latter, in part due to my lack of adequate gaming skills despite my youth been spent in front of a console or pc. Yet that has not stopped me, in fact thanks to Nintendo I've crafted a rather thrilling video series full of Amiibo. Yes I've jumped on that bandwagon, and over the next few days you can see these finely trained (some better than others) characters beat ten bucket loads of crap out of each other. For fun, for sport, for the thrill of conquest; call it what you will but there's something oddly satisfying about watching Donkey "Dankey Kang" Kong and Princess "BintFace" Peach, assault classic characters.


So yeah that's a thing that I did. Now that I have a job with more sociable hours (yeah, I got a new job hurray! No more walking the streets full time for me, although I may hold that back as an odd hobby) I can invest more time into making more nonsense for more people not to care about. Isn't this a truly magical time to be alive!

So what other things do you have planned, I hear no-one cry. Well I'm glad you didn't ask, nostalgia filled trips through my childhood with Sonic, Mario, and Rayman as well as more contemporary fare to delight all the boys and girls of the digital world (any suggestions are always welcome, not always taken on board).

Just as a side note here I'd like to also mention that I'm continuing my other random online projects, such as this other blog, my 'main' YouTube channel (where I'll be posting videoable (it's a word now) versions of this kind of tripe) and various other arty, wordy, turd filled nonsense.

Thanks for reading.
See you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment