Sunday 14 May 2017

Resurrection: Day 100

Hello humans,

Well it has been a while hasn't it. Far too long since I last blasted nonsense onto the internet in text form, and yet here I am at it again. How marvellous.

So what has occurred since I was last here. I restarted CPLP, which is currently going well with at least one new gameplay video a day (not too bad if I say so myself), and the main channel/vlog place thing is alive once more and has been featuring new daily content for the past 100 days. Yeah that's right 100 days, I can barely believe it.

But let us not focus on the past, instead we shall look to the future disappointments I can aim to bestow upon you. Tomorrow should see the arrival of two new videos on CrazyPilf (that's double the regular daily amount! aren't you lucky!)

CPLP be finishing up Star Wars:The Clone Wars this week as well as continuing my feeble attempts at Skyrim where The French Ambassador may finally encounter one of the supposed dragons in terrorising the land. There is also Smash Bros. madness lurking on the horizon, so everything is looking rather mad and merry.


I realise this is rather brief, and I had in actuality planned for something a bit greater to commemorate this insignificant moment,but circumstances and time prevent such frivolity. In place of raucous celebration, I instead present to you this little clip from The French Ambassador's journey through Skyrim, and I believe it is something which we can all relate to.





See you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment